- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be preparing the country launch from one of the most innovative mobility start-ups.
- Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
- Compose job offer letters
- Onboard new hires
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of Technical HR practices and labor legislation
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree is a plus.
- Your application will be proceed once you submit your application by this link: https://apply.workable.com/bussr/j/D00C6B9198/
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM BUSSR
Founded in Singapore with a passion for new mobility, Bussr is focused on expanding transportation options in APAC, beginning with buses. As cities continue to grow, Bussr will allow urban residents to take ownership of their transportation options.
We are changing the future of mobility in Asia Pacific with sustainability in mind. Bussr strives to provide a platform to avail efficient, convenient and cost-effective means of transportation. Led by a team of experienced visionaries and executors in the mobility space, we are quickly expanding our reach to serve the commuting needs of all residents of Asia Pacific in time to come!