- Must have strong knowledge and experience in social media, digital media. Savvy in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Photoshop, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task, meticulous and strong project coordination skill
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability and report on daily marketing and projects activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility essential
- Post-Secondary education in writing, marketing/advertising, communications, client servicing or related field are desirable
The right person will be motivated, proactive, highly dependable and have a passion for media and advertising coupled with loads of enthusiasm and drive to deliver fantastic results for both the clients and Buchanan. They will demonstrate strong communication, organisational and time management skills, responding well to direction and following through with confidence and accuracy to ensure work is completed on time and within budget. This is a tremendous opportunity for a motivated individual to contribute immediately; to learn leading-edge sales and marketing techniques and have an impact on our organization's success as well as position himself/herself effectively for the next step in his/her career.
The Position is based in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia reporting to the Operation Head-Malaysia, we offer a friendly atmosphere and opportunity for career progression.
IMPORTANT: Only candidates who apply through our careers page will be considered. To apply please visit: https://buchanan.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=50