Please log in to view salary
Puchong Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop Web systems/applications, integrate application systems and prepare user documentation
- Develop and maintain our existing PHP system/application, Website front-end, and back-end
- Design and code new features or system according to the requirements or functional specification
- Knowledgeable in programming logic and maintain minor changes in the application/webpage.
- Involved in software testing and quality assurance
- Able to build, integrate an end-to-end testing IT Infrastructure.
- Implement software and security updates to ensure the company data security is being closely monitored.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and able to work under pressure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in Web development in front-end and back-end.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer- Software or equivalent.
- Possess strong system analysis skills that will assist in resolving issues in related information system affects the functionality of the whole.
- Exceptional knowledge and skills in PHP language
- Good knowledge of relational databases design and implementation (MySQL Server)
- Able to work independently on assigned project & deliver in a competitive manner