Brighttail is more than just a place to work. It’s a place to express yourself, find your passion, fuel your creativity, build your career, and make lasting friendships. We’re a group of smart, talented, and fun-loving people who want to belong to something bigger than ourselves and do work that makes a real difference in the world. Sound like you? We’re always looking for people who want to take a bigger role in marketing and join a team of difference-makers.
Please log in to view salary
Golden Triangle/KL, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
Are you ready to get your work in front of a global audience?
Brighttail is a growing B2B marketing agency looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to develop high-impact visual solutions for our portfolio of international technology brands.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across digital media—websites, email, digital advertising, etc—and help develop creative concepts for a variety of digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has an eye for clean, modern design; is passionate about digital media; and understands the latest design trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Strong conceptual skills with a passion for creating unique visual solutions
- Able to quickly create a variety of digital/print design concepts, incorporate feedback, and refine them into final designs
- Solid illustration skills
- A good sense of typography, layout, and color
- An eye for detail
- Able to communicate and present ideas & designs
- Knowledge in various Adobe CC software, not just limited to Illustrator & Photoshop
- Knowledge in presentation software such as Keynote or Powerpoint (bonus)
Brighttail is a full-service B2B marketing agency that helps clients in innovation-driven categories such as semiconductors, IoT, SaaS, and robotics, sell complex products to the world’s toughest buyers. We specialize in building strong brands and demand-gen programs, creating compelling marketing content for technical audiences and—ultimately—bringing simplicity to complex purchase decisions.