At Botbot.AI, our goal is to automate as much low-value work as we can. We aim to combat underemployment in the market by moving people away from repetitive, transactional and menial tasks to higher-value work.
Please log in to view salary
Any Location, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Handle full set of accounts, AR, AP and banking including invoicing, delivery orders, purchase orders, payments and debts collections
- Carry out month-end closing and prepare weekly Cash report, monthly Management reports, any statutory and ad hoc reports as required
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agent and government agencies for year-end audit and tax and statutory submissions etc
- Handle monthly payroll, CPF and regulatory deductions and Tax clearance
- Ensure compliance with Employment Act and government regulations
- Handle administrative matters such as water supply, printing and stationery and maintenance
- Apply online foreign worker application, renewal and cancellation according to Ministry of Manpower
- Place job advertisements, arrange job interview and issuance of employment letters and related administrations
- Maintenence of HR module for employee attendance, leave application, claims application and related medical matters
- Responsible for all administrative works such as office contracts, maintenance and insurance matters
- Any adhoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Human Resources or a related field
- At least 1-2 years experience in Accounts, HR and admin
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good working knowledge of QBO and Microsoft Office
THE CRAFTSMEN OF CONVERSATION
We stay true to our belief that automation empowers our productivity — but productivity isn’t everything. At the end of the day, it’s about maximizing human potential and the prospect of pushing our own limits that get us up every morning. How we want to accomplish this is by empowering people with tools to take out the menial, repetitive and transactional tasks - all so that they can push their own limits of cognition.
So we created Botbot.AI - a self-learning platform that helps enterprises boost their productivity through automation of conversations, powered by Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning — moving people from the mundane to higher-value work across all industries.
At heart, we’re not just developers, designers nor consultants - we’re people who believe in people, and we analyse, execute fast, and iterate. We actively acquire and exchange knowledge, and actively unearth problems to solve. From the interns to the founders, all of us bring unique value, narratives, and knowledge to the table. We harness our skills and strategy daily and put in the collective effort to get us to our audacious goal — to be craftsmen of conversation.