If you think that sounds like you. Keep reading! If not, I would suggest you to swipe away now.
Great, you’re still here!
Let’s explore what we’ll be learning more, together.
What you’re gonna be doing
- Ensuring overall user satisfaction with the product/service
- Working with account managers and graphic designers to redesign Webflow templates according to client's requirements
- Integrating & incorporating marketing tools, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites
- Ensuring websites are responsive across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Testing and optimizing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Staying updated on the latest UI/UX trends and best practices (Research)
Now, if you’re still here you would be pretty sold on this opportunity at this point
Finally, here’s how to know if you’d be a good fit for the team and role.