- You will be learn tremendously in a fast-growing startup that promotes flexible and open culture.
- You will learn the latest technologies used in SEAsia, with exposure to its direct impact in society
- You will be a contributor in the fastest growing company in Malaysia
Please log in to view salary
Sunway Nexis, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Stay on top of UI and design trends and provide interactive/design strategy as needed.
- Collaborate with marketing and social teams to conceptualize and produce impactful design and video solutions ranging from brand development, websites, digital marketing campaigns and more.
- Work with other project stakeholders to complete the information architecture and interface development processes for new production projects including user personas, information architecture, wire frame layout, and template development/testing (browser and platform compatibility) while maintaining optimal performance time.
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
- Research and analyse industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
- Regular review of usage data to analyse user behaviors and pain points.
- Provide clear strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment while maintaining brand consistency throughout all projects.
- Work cross functionally to ensure seamless project creation and launch.
- Conduct research and analyze competitor’s interactive initiatives.
- Multi-tasking: There will be multiple projects on various brands going on at the same time. This role requires the ability to jump from project to project seamlessly.
- Have knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools;
b. Serious passion for UX design.;
c. High exposure to designing in various media; from web, Android, iOS etc.
d. Creative and Innovative, yet have to show rather sufficient strength in visual and interaction details
e. Experience with UI design principles and patterns
f. Minimum 5+ years experience in app/web design
g. Technical leadership experience
- Ability to assist during production shoots and provide creative vision, if needed
- Experience with website and app development projects (iOS | Android) (strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of various content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of social media and how content performs across platforms
- Passion for graphic design, video and staying on top of digital trends
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly
- Proven multitasking and project management skills
WHY JOIN US
Bjak is a technology company focused on making insurance easy, fun and more inclusive for everyone. Here at Bjak, we are dedicated in creating shared and open ecosystem giving everyone equal opportunity, accessibility and security. Bjak is led and backed by some of the most prominent executives and enterprises in Asia.