Biji-biji & Me.reka is aiming to create some exciting video contents and photos for branding exposure. Impact storytelling, process videos, on site video coverage, advertisements, short documentaries, changemaker interviews, how to videos, event aftermovies, the possibilities are endless.
Other than the application of your crucial technical skills in video production and photography, be part of the discussion in deciding content creation and copywriting! It's time to colour the Malaysians newsfeeds with substantial videos!
Join us in impacting Malaysia's future with innovative ideas! We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. This internship is a minimum of 3 months.
Your responsibilities will be including, but not limited to assisting:
- Producing and editing video content that follows company concept to share on relevant media channels, including social media and YouTube;
- Executing photography and videography for external and interval events;
- Working closely with other teams to help facilitate the creation of video content and photography;
- Working together with Marketing & Communications team; and
- Validating to produce accurate and high-quality work.
What you will learn:
As a small team, you will be able to receive intensive training and understand the various tasks quickly. In this internship, you will be able to learn about many different aspects that are involved in video production and commercial and digital photography and you will learn about the whole combination of broadcasting, creativity and community engagement. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is still exploring the field or who wishes to develop into an all-rounder.
All roles at Biji-biji and Me.reka are about making changes, innovation and making things real. You are to be part of our team to demonstrate passion and commitment to education, lifelong skills and iron out community challenges.
By joining our team, you will cultivate your people skills, a state-of-art tools skills and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.