VACANCY: 3 CANDIDATES
We are a pioneering social enterprise with multiple business divisions, a group of like-minded educators, developers, designers, and artists. We could fulfil your best career interests, only if you are passionate about the impact of sustainability and society!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist to strategise & execute sales of the brands, campaigns and any other projects
- Cultivate strong relationship with clients by managing outbound sales channels through emails, calls, building database
- Plan, monitor & execute on-going online/offline marketing of campaigns, brands and any other projects
- Take part in internal brainstorming to elaborate and implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Awards & Grants Application
- Simple design tasks (mainly using canva) when necessary
- Working together with marketing & communications and head of team in a fast-paced environment
To know more about Biji-biji mission, story, campaigns and projects,
Take a look at our Biji Biji Ethical Fashion (Biji-biji offspring) where we create handmade fashion accessories and apparels that align with sustainable and ethical standards
At Me.reka (Biji-biji offspring), we offer an innovative and alternative education space that provides access to tools, technology and experts. More details as below:
What you will learn:
As a small team, you will be able to receive intensive training and understand the various tasks quickly. In this internship, you will be able to learn about many different aspects that are involved in impactful business and you will learn about the whole combination of sales strategy, sustainable brands and marketing. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is still exploring the field or who wishes to develop into an all-rounder.
All roles at Biji-biji and Me.reka are about making changes, innovation and making things real. You are to be part of our team to demonstrate passion and commitment to sustainability and creativity, lifelong skills and iron out team challenges.