Join our imaginative Marketing & Communications team with the mission to focus on delivering the digital marketing and media strategy, content production, dynamic media engagement, sharing our voices and developing our brand. We have to be the great writers, illustrators, photographer and videographer to ensure our team does efficient work collectively.
Your responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Assist to plan, manage and execute digital marketing and creative writing
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a company’s presence on social media sites, which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest
- Maintain the website and increase overall exposure
- Provide accurate, clear and consistent message following brand requirements
- Content creation with the comprehension of videography, photography, and advertisements
- Visually communicate findings in written reports and presentations
- Assist to write and edit content that is interesting, intriguing and driving engagement with viewers and audiences
- Illustrating and graphic designing, if necessary.
What you will learn:
As a small team, you will be able to receive intensive training and understand the various tasks quickly. In this internship, you will be able to learn about many different aspects that are involved in marketing & communications and you will learn about the whole combination of branding strategy, creativity and marketing. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is still exploring the field or who wishes to develop into an all-rounder.
All roles at Me.reka and Biji-biji are about making changes, innovation and making things real. You are to be part of our team to demonstrate passion and commitment to education, lifelong skills and iron out community challenges.
By joining our team, you will cultivate your people skills, a state-of-art tools skills and the art of education.
You can also email us your CV and short motivation at [email protected]