Got a passion for social and environmental impact? Join our team and work on its management!
We are looking for proactive, independent, innovative interns with strong interest in increasing brand awareness, creating business relationships, managing our orders and good analytical skills. Attending bazaars and artisan markets will be part of your work. Hence, we are looking for interns who enjoy going for public events, engaging with customers, warm-natured and friendly.
Kindly take note that you may be expected to work on weekends and you will be compensated with off days on the following week.
- You will be assisting on administrative side such as updating and recording the stock inventory and sales etc.
- You will be coordinating and arranging our website (https://www.bijibijidesign.com/) such as monitoring the sales, updating new design and type of product etc. We also need your interest in graphic design.
- Assist the team to ensuring orders are being produced according to the timeline.
- You will be working with the tailors to make sure all the operations are running smoothly and they have what they need.
- Attending bazaars and artisan markets for sales, occasionally.
This internship is flexible to draw on your strengths and interests so as long as you have a passion, we'd love to hear from you!
What you will learn:
As a small team, you will be able to receive intensive training and understand the various tasks quickly. In this internship, you will be able to learn about many different aspects that are involved in a slow fashion industry and its management and you will learn about the whole combination of ethical fashion awareness and society engagement.
All roles at Biji-biji and Me.reka are about making changes, innovation and making things real. You are to be part of our team to demonstrate passion and commitment to sustainability and creativity, lifelong skills and iron out team challenges.
By joining our team, you will cultivate your people skills and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.