Are you keen to learn how small things can make a bigger impact? Are you curious how recruitment could be built only on someone's passion and determination? Are you passionate to learn about people's interest and their engaging story that able to relate with our organization mission?
Kickstart your HR career and join our HQ team that based in Me.reka Makerspace! We are a small group of proactive squad, working together in handling employee and organization sustainability, finance & accounting, human resources, general administration, business development and other strategic or organisational queries.
The most important role of our HQ team is to make sure all teams are able to carry out their impact projects smoothly and without any hiccups! The HQ team makes that happen by ensuring every team standards are measured up.
Your key responsibilities are including but not limited to:
- Assist to build our internship programme - pre-screening the candidates, scheduling (team liaison) and participating in interviews (if needed), interns leave management, pre-employment process
- Assist to process mini roles of Payroll - updating spreadsheet, verify KWSP, SOCSO and PCB
- Maintain Wobb, social media and university portal presence by posting up job description, shortlist/KIV/reject internship candidates and responding to social medias HR queries
- Work together with other teams in fulfilling their internship request and job description updates
- Assist staff in fulfilling their organizational needs - official letters, stamps etc.
- Assist to update HQ Google Drive files - HR-related forms, Payroll Spreadsheet, Employee Handbook, HR SOPs, Interns Application etc.
- Onboarding new employees - mini tour of Me.reka and keep em' engaged
- Offboarding interns - post-employment process
- To support as needed on wider HQ activities
- Be part of our HQ strategy and feel free to be creative about your ideas!
Our HQ team members are high performers. We are organised so that we can meet deadlines; detailed so that we meet all requirements and work efficiently; great writers and communicators so that we can solve problems and untangle complicated procedures. Importantly, we remain patient and stress-resistant to make sure we still have fun too!
All roles at Me.reka are about making changes, innovation and making things real. You are to be part of our team to demonstrate passion and commitment to education, lifelong skills and iron out community challenges.
By joining our team, you will cultivate your people skills, a state-of-art tools skills and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.