Are you an energetic person for creative events and programmes? Are you passionate about creativity?
About the team:
Join ME.REKA as front person for Me.reka Creative Hub team. The team is a place for you and society to unleash your hidden creativity. We provide experience to society to get their hands dirty with pottery, play around with designing, sketching and prototyping, pick up new skills in Arts & Crafts hands-on programmes and a space to run their own events. Many more activities to come if you can assist us to ideate!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work closely with Creative Hub team to assist in managing creative events and programmes
- Assist in handling inquiries through social medias and face-to-face
- Assist to plan, organize and execute events and education modules.
- Preparing or craft materials for events and programmes. Tasks may include designing and prototyping and heavy or light building
- Research, propose and prototype new workshop/programmes and education modules
- Get the chance to facilitate Me.reka workshops and programmes
You may be required to work evenings and weekends for Me.reka Events & Programmes. Replacement leaves will be provided in these instances
What you will learn:
As a small team, you will be able to receive intensive training and understand the various tasks quickly. In this internship, you will be able to learn about many different aspects that are involved in events management and you will learn about the whole combination of education, creativity and society engagements. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is still exploring the field or who wishes to develop into an all-rounder.
All roles at Biji-biji and Me.reka are about making changes, innovation and making things real. You are to be part of our team to demonstrate passion and commitment to education, lifelong skills and iron out community challenges.
By joining our team, you will cultivate your people skills, a state-of-art tools skills and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.