Are you thrilled about custom-designing? Are you full of designs ideas but you need mutuals to know all about it? Able to adapt in fast-paced environment? If you are, come and join!
A team of Disruptive Structure made up of devoted marketers, makers, prototypers, developers and innovators. The team offers accessible, interactive and collaborative approaches to sustainability through arts installations and creative building for festive events, B2B projects and external partners.
Your responsibilities will be including, but not limited to assisting in:
- Create designs for arts installation projects, liaise with team members, superiors or clients for design development
- Assisting in the design of structures that are functional, safe, sustainable and well-designed
- Planning designs according to budget indication, environmental factors and other parameters provided by the client
- Research or liaise with professionals and supervisors to validate the feasibility of potential projects, understanding the limitations from an engineering point of view.
- Create construction drawings for handover to the production team
What you will learn:
As a small team, you will be able to receive intensive training and understand the various tasks quickly. In this internship, you will be able to learn about many different aspects that are involved in the architecture and engineering and you will learn about the whole combination of interactive and arts installations, project challenges and society engagement. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is still exploring the field or who wishes to develop into an all-rounder.
All roles at Biji-biji and Me.reka are about making changes, innovation and making things real. You are to be part of our team to demonstrate passion and commitment to sustainability and creativity, lifelong skills and iron out team challenges.
By joining our team, you will cultivate your people skills, a state-of-art tools skills and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.