Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
At BigPay, customer happiness is at the forefront of what we do. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the product and keen on learning more on financial services. Someone who cares about making sure our customers are happy and maintaining customer loyalty. What’s most important is your ability to interact with the customer in a pleasant and polite manner.
What we promise is the chance to be part of a diverse and exciting team that is leading the FinTech revolution in Asia!
- Be the voice of BigPay to our many customers - helping answer their queries and grow our market share!
- Contribute and help build BigPay - customer feedback is critical to our product development.
- Work with the various departments internally to understand the business processes and financial regulations we comply with.
- Graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelors or Masters degree in any field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, and speaking). Other language knowledge is advantageous to have but not compulsory.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply and customer facing experience is appreciated for more senior roles.