Launched in July 2015, the demand from clients and consumers has been significant and therefore we are looking for a new member to join our sales team. We are looking to grow our sales team to promote and generate new business for our new product Home Tester Club. Home Tester Club is a social community of main grocery buyers who rate, review and test grocery products.
An ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter, not intimidated by making cold calls in the highly competitive environment of advertising agencies, and looking to advance to a sales and business development role with us. The Account Executive is a sales position, responsible for identifying and contacting prospects, with the expectation to grow into within the Company. The Account Executive is responsible for responding to inbound requests, cold-calling into prospect companies-including new and existing clients, qualifying potential opportunities, and scheduling initial product presentations between prospects and our sales team.
Over time, the Account Executive will become a strong strategic partner with our clients as they demonstrate the strength our offering and where it fits within the clients overall marketing plans. They will develop into a product expert and advocate, integral in the continued growth of our products in existing and new markets.
The Account Executive is the first contact between the prospective customer and our business.
- Setting up meetings with top marketing professionals, using various tactics such as e-mail, telephone, Linkedin, etc.
- Use an online CRM tool (salesforce.com) to maintain detailed information on contacts, accounts, meetings and opportunities.
- Work effectively with multiple internal departments to sell, execute, and manage campaigns (i.e. creative and production teams)
- Research and manage potential leads and prospects through Linkedin and industry database subscriptions
- Learn and develop industry knowledge to establish areas of opportunity with potential clients
- Become an expert in product categories and advertising best practices in order to persuade marketers to consider Buchanan tools
- Use the skills you develop to close business with new and existing client