We are a startup based in Malaysia developing a mobile solution to an existing global problem, with a large addressable market. Our product will be utilized by businesses of all sizes, from startups to large corporations, and has been exceptionally well-received by digital natives. Blueprint designs are complete and we are currently in the early stages of code development.
Please log in to view salary
Damansara, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
As a mobile app developer, you will collaborate with other team members – including the design, backend, and mobile development teams. Candidates should be highly passionate about apps, best practices in software development, technology in general and you must be eager to learn. You will:
- Develop and maintain software for React Native and/or iOS and/or Android platforms.
- Develop and maintain software for other platforms as necessary.
- Collaborate with members of our design and engineering and teams to ensure the highest quality software products.
- Proficiency in React Native is an advantage for this position.
- Experience with version control systems (we use Git).
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like system.
- Any other development experience (HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technology that is of practical use). Let us know what you know.
- 3+ years of professional iOS / Android / React Native development experience or equivalent.
- For iOS focused applicants: Strong proficiency in Swift and/or Objective-C, Xcode and the entire iOS development toolchain.
- For Android focused applicants: Strong proficiency in Kotlin and/or Java, Android Studio and the entire Android development toolchain.
- Strong knowledge in core platform and popular third party frameworks/libraries.
- Strong knowledge of RESTful web APIs.
- Strong knowledge of core computer science and engineering topics – algorithms, data structures, design patterns.
You are encouraged to contact us swiftly, as the position is currently open and available. Please note that we are flexible and are willing to offer both contract and FT positions. For FT positions, equity participation is available. Applicants who demonstrate the necessary drive and talent will also be given the option to work offsite, as we believe in the quality of output rather than extensive office hours.
THE TEAM & OUR VALUES
The business team is led by senior ex-McKinsey and BCG consultants. Our world-class technical team consists of professionals who have worked with prominent international companies including Microsoft and Samsung. We are passionate and committed to helping you adjust to your new position, ensuring that you settle in with as many of your questions answered as possible, and that you have the necessary tools to tackle the project effectively.