Our primary objective is to ensure that our clients are treated with the utmost top notch service the industry can provide with unsurpassed quality & dedication by our staff.
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- To ensure the smooth operation of building management and maintenance in accordance with policies, procedures and standing orders set by the Company.
- To manage the building personnel to achieve efficient and effective building management and maintenance.
- To prepare building condition survey report and make recommendation for building improvement and upgrading.
- To manage vendors, suppliers and other service providers to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- To manage and effectively resolve customer complaints.
- To implement and enforce house rules & regulations in order to create a conducive living environment.
- To implement credit control procedures and prepare a monthly report thereof.
- To prepare monthly building management and maintenance report and credit control report.
- To closely monitor the collection and the credit control exercise to maintain a healthy Building Maintenance and Sinking Fund.
- Any other job tasks assigned on ad-hoc basis.
- Possess a minimum qualification of Diploma in Property Management, Building Surveying, Real Estate, Accountancy, Hospitality Management or equivalent. Those with higher qualifications in the same fields can also apply.
- A minimum of 7 years working experience at managerial level in managing high-rise buildings is required.
- Those without the minimum qualification but possess more than 10 years’ experience at managerial level in managing a high-rise building can also be considered.
- Possess sound working knowledge in the areas of M&E, plumbing and other general building maintenance works and services.
- Good written and spoken language in English. Be able to produce reports and write minutes of meeting.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Must be familiar with the Strata Management Act 2013 (Act 757) and Strata Titles Act, 1985 [Act 318]. Further training will be provided.
- Must be computer literate with adequate knowledge in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Ability to converse in either Mandarin, Hokkien or Cantonese (either one or all dialects) would be an added advantage
REGISTERED VALUERS, ESTATE AGENTS
The company comprises several highly qualified professionals who have vast knowledge and expertise in the field of building & facilities management.