The company comprises several highly qualified professionals who have vast knowledge and expertise in the field of building & facilities management.
Please log in to view salary
CHERAS, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- To ensure the smooth operation of building management and maintenance in accordance with policies, procedures and standing orders set by the Company.
- To manage the building personnel to achieve efficient and effective building management and maintenance.
- To prepare building condition survey report and make recommendation for building improvement and upgrading.
- To manage vendors, suppliers and other service providers to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- To manage and effectively resolve customer complaints.
- To implement and enforce house rules & regulations in order to create a conducive living environment.
- To implement credit control procedures and prepare a monthly report thereof.
- To prepare monthly building management and maintenance report and credit control report.
- To closely monitor the collection and the credit control exercise to maintain a healthy Building Maintenance and Sinking Fund.
- Any other job tasks assigned on ad-hoc basis.
- Possess a minimum qualification of Diploma in Property Management, Building Surveying, Real Estate, Accountancy, Hospitality Management or equivalent. Those with higher qualifications in the same fields can also apply.
- A minimum of 7 years working experience at managerial level in managing high-rise buildings is required.
- Those without the minimum qualification but possess more than 10 years’ experience at managerial level in managing a high-rise building can also be considered.
- Possess sound working knowledge in the areas of M&E, plumbing and other general building maintenance works and services.
- Good written and spoken language in English. Be able to produce reports and write minutes of meeting.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
- Must be familiar with the Strata Management Act 2013 (Act 757) and Strata Titles Act, 1985 [Act 318]. Further training will be provided.
- Must be computer literate with adequate knowledge in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.
REGISTERED VALUERS, ESTATE AGENTS
Our primary objective is to ensure that our clients are treated with the utmost top notch service the industry can provide with unsurpassed quality & dedication by our staff.