Our primary objective is to ensure that our clients are treated with the utmost top notch service the industry can provide with unsurpassed quality & dedication by our staff.
Operations and admin
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Create and maintain detailed real estate documents requiring a high level of accuracy
- Track property service agreements, lease agreements and property maintenance inventories and manage the online database
- Familiarity with property management reporting applications
- Prepare and maintain variance reports, annual budgets and routine financial reporting
- Contract administration, which includes the preparation, negotiation and filing of service contracts with 3rd party vendors
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, UBS
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Candidate that can start immediately/ has experience in property management would be an added advantage
REGISTERED VALUERS, ESTATE AGENTS
The company comprises several highly qualified professionals who have vast knowledge and expertise in the field of building & facilities management.