Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- To ensure that all machines and utilities are operating at optimum condition.
- Responsible for regular machines preventive maintenance.
- To continuous improve and upgrade machines to improve machine performance, safety and reliability.
- Responsible for prompt mechanical troubleshooting and repair work machines.
- Able to read machine drawing, electrical schematic drawing, machine wiring single phase and three phase and other repairs.
- Advantaged if able to repair on mechanical appliance.
- To ensure maintenance tools are arrange in proper and clean.
- To ensure good housekeeping in maintenance department.
- Attendance Allowances
- Shift Allowances
- Meal Subsidy
- A good pay master
- Salary offers based on experiences
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a manufacturing sector.
- Candidates at Technician level focusing on the machines mechanical maintenance scope is preferred.
- Preferably Mechanical Technician who is specializing in maintenance and repair the machines.
- Have a good knowledge of mechanical principles and applications.
- Good analytical skills: specification, process, capacity, cost and quality tool.
- Self-motivated with the ability to originate and adapt to new ideas.
- Able to work without supervision.
- Able to work on the shift pattern.
- Able to attend overtime work.