At Beiersdorf we have been caring about skin since 1882. Throughout our history we have built trust by staying close to our consumers and developing innovative skin care brands that are tailored to their needs. We work as one global team, with one focus: making people feel good in their skin. Everywhere. Every day. As we head into the future, we want to become the number one skin care company in the world.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
- Develop short term growth strategies. Ability to take initiative to identify key opportunities and gaps on top of deeply understanding via analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Comprehend and able to identify a competitive potential insight that is unique and opportunistic and executing actionable plan set by line manager.
Media & Communication Plan
- Execute plan of A&P spend for product’s ATL communication, working together with Media Manager to ensure timeliness.
Marketing Launch Plans
- Develop consumer marketing launch plans for all new product innovations, product re-launches or category thematic P1 campaigns as assigned by line manager, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead point of contact for cross functional team on providing information, planning, task segregation for the campaigns.
- Key point of contact to manage external agencies/ business partners to meet the campaign deliverables.
- Execute and value add to research projects planned in support of line manager
Brand Image & Brand standard
- Implement brand guidelines and act as key gatekeeper for all product brand equity materials communicated internally and externally
Finance & Budgeting
- Financial savvy – able to comprehend P&L and seek opportunities to continuously improvement cost efficiency.
- Accountable for product segment A&P spending, product price margin analysis, product launch demand forecast planning, annual budget planning process and budget reviews.
- Inspiring, motivate, coaching, develop cross functional team to deliver business objective.
- Self-initiative to own career development plan.
- Courage & actively give and seek for feedback from line manager and colleagues
- Update Direct Line Manager on the status of the principle accountabilities on bases of internal and external information: market research for brand image, usage, market share.
- Demonstrate the highly effective communication within the cross-function (with SCM, CD team, Retail team, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Regional Marketing, Finance) to ensure the highest business result achieved.
- Complete standard monthly reporting templates as required by category assigned in timely and data accurate manner.
- Preferably degree holder in Business/ Marketing/ Management/ Economics/ Commerce
- Min 5 years Consumer Brand Marketing experience within the similar capacity of MNC FMCG preferred (Personal Care/ Female Category/ Skincare/ Beauty a plus)
- High fluency and comprehension (Oral & Written) in English – Plus point: Malay and Mandarin languages
- Microsoft Excel & Power point Savvy
- Proficiency in Nielsen Advisor is a plus
- Strong leadership, self initiator and high level of self-accountability
- Effective planning, time management, presentation, negotiation, communication and project management
- High Problem Solving Skill
- Entrepreneurship and Ownership
- High sense or emergency
- Positively motivated “Can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask
- High awareness and passion for today’s trends and news
CARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE
For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.