At Beiersdorf we have been caring about skin since 1882. Throughout our history we have built trust by staying close to our consumers and developing innovative skin care brands that are tailored to their needs. We work as one global team, with one focus: making people feel good in their skin. Everywhere. Every day. As we head into the future, we want to become the number one skin care company in the world.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
Derive Business Strategy and Objective
- Contribute to development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, distribution and strategies.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with customers.
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organisation.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients and ensure high quality customer service being delivered.
- Identify customer needs and opportunities by analysing sales gap & develop strategy to minimize or close gap.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and company departments.
- Familiar with outlet’s sales operation in terms of SOP, merchandising and ordering process.
- Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as through knowledge of client business.
Leadership (Manage, oversee, guidance, coaching, motivation etc)
- Monitor business to adhere the company's business strategy.
Derive and implement business process
- Leading & Ensure all NPL Listed on timely basis.
- Meeting company Account Receivable objective by maintaining healthy aging level.
Enhance sales activities to ensure cost and process efficiency
- Manage trade budget, A&P, trading term discussion within budget allocated.
- Ensure trade return rate within company’s objective, good market hygiene in the trade with FIFO practices.
- Maximizing ROI by evaluating incremental of sales and trade investment of each position monthly basis.
Obtain and alert with competitive knowledge on Market trend, movement and practise
- Keep abreast with latest market trends and development, with sound knowledge of competitors' activities
- Bachelor degree in business development or other related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in key account management or similar area of multi-national companies, preferably in FMCG
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managerial skills
- Analytical, business acumen, negotiation, customer-oriented, presentation, result-driven
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Good command in English both spoken and written
CARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE
For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.