At BDO, we understand that exceptional service to our clients begins - and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. Because at its core, our business is not about numbers or spreadsheets, ringgit or sen, but about people working with, for, and in service of others. In short, relationships matter at BDO.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Develop and execute brand and communication strategies across different content marketing mediums, including internal communications, traditional media and social media (where relevant).
- Assist the Head of Department (HOD) in the overall development, implementation and execution of marketing and communications plans/budgets in alignment with the firm’s and network’s strategies.
- Drive the firm’s thought leadership brand activities and projects (including surveys, marketing collateral, speaking engagements and events).
- Provide tactical support for the firm’s regional brand activities and projects.
- Maintain corporate branding via Corporate Visual Identity.
- Support website updates with relevant content.
- Develop internal and external communications including corporate presentations to promote brand and reinforce the firm’s reputation as a leading professional services firm and thought leader in the industry.
- Edit and/or write copy for publications, letters, advertisements, presentations, speeches and other communication programmes.
- Manage the research, writing, design and production of any communication and thought leadership materials.
Advertising & PR
- Manage creative development processes by developing creative briefs, timelines and approving creative execution to ensure consistency with brand standards.
- Working with internal and external team members to develop marketing messages for different service lines and segments.
- Assist the HOD to plan, identify and execute relevant PR strategies including maintaining good rapport and network with appropriate media.
- Support overall project management for the firm’s corporate events (internal and external).
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field of studies
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience (in the above fields)
- Excellent command of spoken & written English
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong organisational, planning and project management skills to manage projects, external vendors and internal colleagues of different levels
- Possess an eye for design & creativeness with ability to conceptualise and align ideas with corporate strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Knowledge of graphic designing software is an advantage
- Knowledge of the industry is an advantage
With more than 50 years of history, BDO in Malaysia is one of the five largest professional firms providing Audit & Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Business Services & Outsourcing (BSO); and plays a key role in the operations of BDO offices in Brunei, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam. Internationally, BDO operates in more than 162 countries, and employs over 80,000 people in over 1,500 offices.