· Determine the Company’s goal and requirements for the outlet’s design.
· Sketch and confirm design plans, including electrical and partition layouts.
· Propose on how the outlet space will be used and how people will move through the space.
· Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
· Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs.
· Source for materials and oversee the installation of the design elements.
· Oversee construction and coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications for the outlet.
· Visit the site during the project and after the project is complete, to ensure that set requirements are duly delivered.
· Work closely with main and sub-construction
company to determine how interior spaces will function, look, and be furnished.
· Propose new interior design ideas which fit to the overall brand identity of the brand and company business objectives.
· Keep a breath of all applicable regulations to outlet’s build and construct.