With a team of young, dynamic and vibrant people, we work together with dedication to master the biggest challenges. Our team is a mix of professionals from technical and creative fields who lead Bath+ towards success.
About The Job
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all assigned strategic and emerging customers, while maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s internal organization structure, as well as the contact details of the sponsors, decision makers, influencers, and project managers.
- Actively generate leads, establish sales pipeline and budget and manage opportunities towards sales and achieving of assigned individual sales target. In doing so, work and coordinate closely with Head of Business Development to effectively engage and lobby clients, and with Pre-Sales Support and Marketing Specialists to follow-up on opportunities (prioritized with high-odds and budget) to ensure timeliness in response (requirements clarifications, proposal writing, presentation, and submission) and also adequacy of brand coverage and mindshare, driving towards award of contract. Manage cost-of-sales, justify and make decision on final pricing, in line with gross margin target guideline.
- As a client representative, to ensure first hand commercial intelligence is collected for internal analysis and decision-making, and that client’s feedback and/or complaints are dealt with at first instance.
- Ensure close monitoring with Operations team to ensure timeliness in delivery and also coordinate closely with Finance team on customer billing and ensure timeliness in customer payment.
- Experience and Education: relevant working experience with respective stints in sales, in similar industry, with at least a degree (or equivalent) in any general business majors.
- Personality: sense of ownership and responsibility, being proactive and self-motivated, details-oriented, logical thinking and effective planning, being a team player, also being firm and persuasive, and being honest. Good telephony and email writing skills, as well as good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, including public speaking.
- Language: proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (oral and written); Mandarin and Cantonese (basic oral) would be an added advantage.
- Travelling: willing to make short stints (up to 1 week) of overseas trips.
- IT Literacy: familiar with Microsoft office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and good to know SAP Business One.
'BATH+' SYMBOLIZES THE HAUTE COUTURE OF UNPARALLELED BATHROOM AESTHETIC AND CULTURE. WE RE-DEFINE THE ESSENCE OF PRIVATE WELLNESS AND BATHROOM LUXURY.
ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!
At Bath+, we support, encourage and sometimes criticize but foster the qualities of respect within the family. We motivate team work for better results and ensure complete customer satisfaction. We owe a lot to our team of energetic and enthusiastic Bath+ family members who work with the motto - good is not good enough, if it can be better.
Oh wait.. Did I mention that we have pet in the office too? (;