Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Ideate and execute video concepts for ads and content channels that fit to management requirement and direction.
- Filming and editing content videos, including creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/ voice-over/ sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Schedule video content according to the management requirements
- Plan and schedule video recording sessions based on management requirements
- Recording and editing videos with a professional concept
- Suggest and make recommendations based on current online and digital trends to the team to inspire and to create engaging contents/videos.
- Collaborate and liaise closely with other team members to help facilitate the content of video.
- Must possess (at least) a Diploma, Professional Degree or equivalent certification in Mass Communication, Multimedia, Film Studies or any related field
- Proficient in Photography and Videography
- Thorough knowledge of entire product lifecycle, including pre-production audio and video recording, lighting, editing, and content delivery.
- Knowledge in business management will be added advantage.
- Must have a good analytical mind and seek continuous self-improvement
- Must be creative, organised, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Must be flexible and able to work independently or with others depending on project needs
- Must be proactive, hardworking, and able to meet project deadlines
- Able to communicate in Mandarin, Malays, and English
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply