AVANA is a Facebook and mobile commerce application that simplifies the selling and buying process online. It makes stock management, tracking, and reporting a breeze. It also removes friction of buying from the online sellers
IT - General
Please log in to view salary
Ara Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Collaborate with designer & product manager.
- Conduct research with various UX Research methods.
- Able to run synthesize research.
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve UX.
- Learn about the behaviour of our users.
- Fresh graduates from all major or 4th-year undergraduate students from Marketing, Psychology, Computer Science, or similar and relevant fields.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience in conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote.
- Experience in survey design and user interview design.
- Working knowledge of using spreadsheets to analyse and make sense of data.
- Able to understand the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Experience with internet search, advertising, and curation.
- Love of mobile, apps or development environments.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Available for a minimum period of 3 months internship.
We're a team of young people with a passion for creating simple solutions for social commerce. If you're looking to impact the way people use social media for online businesses, come join us!