AVANA is a Facebook and mobile commerce application that simplifies the selling and buying process online. It makes stock management, tracking, and reporting a breeze. It also removes friction of buying from the online sellers
Sales (Corporate, Real Estate, Telesales, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
Ara Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
Sales Consultant represent AVANA and sell AVANA products or services to SMEs, KOLs, Celebrities, businesses or government agencies. They contact potential leads, present products and services, answer questions and discuss pricing.
- Builds business by identifying and selling to prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells AVANA as a platform by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective leads.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Sales Goals Driven
- High Energy Level
- Self Motivated
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Excellence Oriented
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Possess Good Connections or Network
- Product Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in online sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with leads.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
We're a team of young people with a passion for creating simple solutions for social commerce. If you're looking to impact the way people use social media for online businesses, come join us!