AVANA is a Facebook and mobile commerce application that simplifies the selling and buying process online. It makes stock management, tracking, and reporting a breeze. It also removes friction of buying from the online sellers
Please log in to view salary
Ara Damansara, Selangor
About The Job
- Develop strong AVANA branding as employer.
- Enhance Avangers wellbeing and morale via engagement activities and events.
- Actively contribute to talent acquisition process, including resume screening, interviews scheduling and offer letter preparation.
- Lead employee onboarding process including employee onboarding.
- Plan workshops to groom and upskill Avangers .
- Work closely with People and Culture Senior Manager for other ad-hoc tasks.
- Students currently pursuing a Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent fields are welcomed to apply.
- CGPA equivalent to 3.25 or above.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to take initiative and to work independently and within a team.
- Eager to learn and willing to go extra miles.
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills.
- Speak and write English and Bahasa Malaysia fluently.
- Ability to converse and write in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months.
We're a team of young people with a passion for creating simple solutions for social commerce. If you're looking to impact the way people use social media for online businesses, come join us!