We are not a traditional agency neck deep in bureaucracy and red-tape. Rules don't make us more productive, they slow us down.
Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches client’s vision
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of videos produced.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Perform all tasks and activities as required with a positive and professional attitude.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Adapt in digital technology and editing software packages (Eg: Premier Pro, After Effect, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Experience of using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
We are a cost-per-acquisition based media buying company that works with clients across four continents, specialising in delivering conversions through Facebook and Google Adwords. We are one of the rare outfits who don't pitch for clients. Rather, clients seek us out from around the world because of our proven track record in delivering quality conversions.