We are not a traditional agency neck deep in bureaucracy and red-tape. Rules don't make us more productive, they slow us down.
Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Deliver a comprehensive service to customers by managing their enquiries through chats and emails in a timely manner
- Communicate with customer on orders and delivery, arranging a shipment plan to fulfil delivery on time
- Review customers’ purchase order as well as investigating and analyse customer satisfaction
- Manage customers’ accounts by keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Oversee a team of customer service agents and possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex, that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Learn about the organisation’s products and services and keeping up to date with changes
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a customer service position, preferable from retail space or any other related industry.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Studies, Management Studies, Marketing or relevant field.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with proven people management experience.
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure.
- Good problem-solving skills with efficiency and organisational skills.
We are a cost-per-acquisition based media buying company that works with clients across four continents, specialising in delivering conversions through Facebook and Google Adwords. We are one of the rare outfits who don't pitch for clients. Rather, clients seek us out from around the world because of our proven track record in delivering quality conversions.