Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Work with the marketing team and provide content publishing support (Data entry / Link / Files update, etc.) for the official website and related web pages.
- Assist in Front-end web development, and quality assurance implementation.
- Manage content integrity and ensures that all links remain active and accurate
- Bachelor’s degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ year of web development experience (Fresh grads are also welcome to apply.)
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- WordPress (Preferable, not a must.)
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Be able to speak and read Chinese is preferable.