Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Responsible for strategic planning, budgeting and operation of paid search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines.
- Plan, perform and optimize Search, Display and Video campaign across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with regional teams and agencies and internal parties in order to achieve KPI of marketing campaigns with a tight schedule.
- Monitor the status of the digital marketing campaigns, against KPIs and provide reports and analysis on a regular basis.
- Assist with new integrated online PPC(SEM) marketing projects or new web page development, from strategy planning to all roll out.
- Drive strategy to grow existing SEM channels besides testing and growing new paid marketing channels.
- Handle other assigned marketing task
- Advance Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Management, eCommerce, Mass Communications Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience on branding, consultancy, vendor, or agency.
- Hands-on SEM experience on managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing. Knowledge of using bidding management tool is a plus.
- Hands-on experience on web analytics, web tracking, and media tracking (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or another well-known web analytics toolset)
- Strong experience in GTM. Hands-on ability to add event tracking on GTM.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation programs and databases (Microsoft products).
- Fluent in English, Chinese and possess strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize.