Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
- Work with headquarter to create and distribute PR articles to all local media partner.
- Create and keep a schedule of promotions, competitions, giveaways, and company news.
- Optimize the brand presence on media level, develop advertorial and joint promotion program with media, maintain media relationship
- Create, implement, and manage creative content to drive fan and engagement on social media platform including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LINE and Linkedin
- Plan and implement high impact PR programs and events to increase the brand awareness
- Plan and implement of offline events such as seminars, workshops and expos
- Communicate with local team on venue, rundown, on-site setting, seating and guest arrangement etc.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably major in Marketing or Digital Communications
- 3 years solid experience in marketing communications
- Solid experience in web content management, implementation of search and social media platforms, and analytic tools
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation & organization skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Chinese