Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Multinational Company
- Passionate, Energetic & Friendly Working Environment
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Near To LRT
Work with the marketing team and create email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service. Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business. Be able to work with our IT team to troubleshoot any technical issues or setting up email blasting tools with the CRM (Salesforce).
- Plan, build and QA email campaigns to promote products or services with Salesforce (CRM) email tool.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list.
- Edit the contents (Images / graphic / text) of each campaign or announcement with existing or create new email templates (HTML and CSS) from UI design by the design team.
- Ensure marketing messages are implemented properly with the provided contents and UI design from the team.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Check carefully with the provided contents for clarity, mistake, and spelling.
- Ensure all emails were approved by the related parties before execution.
- Send out email blast with the email tool (Marketing Cloud).
- Help developing a personalization strategy.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Career growth and development opportunities.
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture.
- Bachelor’s degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in marketing, computer science or related field
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketer or Digital Marketing Specialist.
- At least 2 years(s) of working experience in related fields which focus on email marketing.
- Required languages(s): English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Demonstrate positive attitude, independent, and self-learnable
- Proving an ability to launch successful campaigns
- Obtaining experience with email analytics
- Showing an understanding of CRM systems (Salesforce) and ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Proficient in HTML/CSS for email templates.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO / SEM and Google Analytics
- Possessing experience reporting and analyzing data
- Demonstrating expert level knowledge of basic computer systems
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines