Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
About The Job
Inside Sales IT Manager (ISM)
A chance to join one of the regions most successful independent B2B publishers. Asia Online, Publisher of South East Asia’s leading specialised IT news portals is looking for an accomplished customer engagement manager to ensure customer engagement and delivery objectives are always met or exceeded.
The ISM will take responsibility for all aspects of delivering customer IT deliverables and ensuring customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in telemarketing and/or inside IT sales. They should have exceptional inside sales skills and have had experience managing inside sales or telemarketing teams in the past. The candidate should also be comfortable taking ownership for delivering committed results (in this case lead generation commitments). This will involve monitoring daily performance and executing action plans if results are behind schedule. It will also involve, speaking directly with our customers to review quality of our deliverables and resolve questions or issues that customers may raise.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Results driven
- Customer orientated
- Problem Solver and Decision maker
- Skilled in telemarketing/Inside sales
- Experience leading small teams
- Able to monitor results and identify when performance is behind schedule.
- Come up with and execute plans to ensure telemarketing team remain on track.
- Experience in speaking with customers and developing business relationships with ongoing customers.
- Oversee Recruiting, hiring, training and management of Inside Sales teams
- Provide leadership to identify contemporary best practices, incentive programs and associated technologies that will enable maximum productivity from the inside sales team
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure success in customer deliverables.
- Service existing accounts, including regular cadence calls with all existing customers to review campaign results and discuss requirements for future campaigns.
- Keep management informed by submitting results reports, weekly updates and monthly and quarterly analyses.
- Take ownership for hitting customer lead generation targets, alert management immediately if we fall behind schedule and devise plans to make sure we keep customer deliverables on track at all times.
- Nurture and mentor the Team Leaders
- Ensure that CRM systems is continually & carefully maintained & updated
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge to write lead generation scripts that identify the pain points of prospects that our inside sales team are calling.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management
- Previous experience as an inside sales IT professional.
- 3 years of successful experience as an inside IT sales lead or manager.
- Extensive experience with use of CRM for managing an inside sales team and databases.
- Experience in developing demand generation campaigns to include the development of call scripts and success metrics.
- Demonstrated people leadership skills in coaching and guiding team members to success
- Ideally from the IT sector.
- Ability to manage customers, develop repeat business and solve customer issues and problems.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.