The corporate culture is one in which intelligent, energetic, driven, and vibrant individuals thrive. We value work-life balance, embrace transparency and openness, and provide great flexibility in workplace.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with various teams and see your work make a direct impact on our business.
Who we are looking for
Who we are looking for
- Highly Curious: You are motivated by solving interesting and meaningful problems by leveraging on data. You thrive in an environment where you can learn and seek opportunities to develop skills and grow your knowledge. You are highly creative and believe that nothing is impossible, the solution just hasn’t been discovered yet. You are not afraid to think on a groundbreaking scale and don’t let fear of failure prevent you from trying.
- eBay Enthusiast: You evangelize eBay's mission and emotionally connect with the marketplace to build upon our excellent brand and community. You actively construct exceptional relationships with partners, suppliers, and brands to build long-lasting partnerships.
- Embracing Diversity: You love working in a dynamic environment with a regional team all with different cultures and can craft meaningful relationships to achieve your objectives
- Shortlist and prioritize categories to develop, tweak go to market strategies and grow Gross Merchandise Value across identified high growth categories on eBay
- Build and manage relationships with key brands, suppliers and resellers in the region who have strong export potential via our global marketplace and work with the Business Development and Account Management team to expand our supply of inventory via supplier matching
- Become an authority in strategic categories and own the development of category intelligence guides for our internal teams and prospective customers to understand Demand and Supply gaps
- University graduate in Business, Economics, Analytics, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- At least 2 years experience in Business Development, Account Management, Category Management, Brand Management in e-Commerce
- Good technical ability with Microsoft Excel. Knowing basic SQL and Python is a plus
We provide manpower supply to Leading MNC of E-commerce website.