Be an Arturnist and you’ll get to experience the positive and inclusive workplace culture of a young, energetic team. We believe in working hard and playing harder. Free of office politics, we concentrate on creating and producing quality work. With a finger on the pulse of what’s new; whatever that is trending in the market – Artunists are ever ready to adapt and evolve accordingly. Arturn Communications is the home ground of talent nurturing, grooming Arturnists to higher standards – building us up to be the best version they can possibly be.
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Handle accounts efficiently & effectively.
- Thorough research & strategise marketing & advertising directions for jobs/campaigns.
- Acquire good PR skills when dealing with clients.
- Maintain good company image & professional working relationships internally & externally.
- Work hand in hand with our team of account manager, creative/art directors, designers, copywriters & HR department.
- Responsible for documentations such as creative brief, costing, checklist, report, proposals & powerpoints.
- Manage time wisely & meet deadlines.
- Can speak CHINESE
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising or any related.
- Fresh grads are welcome (working experience is an advantage).
- Possess own transport & always ready to meet clients.
- Self-motivator, organised, energetic, problem solver & keen eye for detail.
Arturn Communications was established in 1995 and we have since gone from strength to strength in the field of property advertising. Being a member of the Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia (4As), we go beyond the norm of an ad agency. Our team of over 40 talented people is on a journey that transforms ideas, insight and inspiration into tangible results for your business.