ARA TechBis’ mission is to be the best high technology company in our markets and to deliver premium services to our Customers. We are committed to serving our customers and making their goals our top priority.
Please log in to view salary
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
About The Job
This position is for our sister company. As part of the sales team, it is your responsibility to identify and analyze the customer’s needs and transfer those into a successful system / product design, which is a perfect match between the customer’s business needs and our products and capabilities. The projects are Material Handling Systems at various plants like Power plants, Cement plants, Petrochemical plants, Ports & WtE Plants.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment, technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Develop and execute a regional marketing and sales strategy.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Conceptualize, design and pricing of Material Handling Systems / Components.
- Perform comprehensive technical and commercial review of customer specifications, drawings and needs.
- Ensure system/product/component is designed to the intended level of functionality, durability and cost.
- Develop system layout based on customer requirements and internal. standards including base bids and alternates with the help of Engineering.
- Assume lead role in proposal preparation, inclusive of planning and internal management. Proactive communication with prompt responsiveness is required.
- Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering; or relative 7-8 years industry experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of Material Handling Systems / components sales, with 3 years estimating experience
- Thorough knowledge on Material Handling system products / components
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
ARA TechBis Sdn. Bhd. strives to be the leading vendor for all technology related solutions – leveraging on our deep knowledge of technology, industry domain and business processes to provide IT Enabled Business Solutions across technologies and verticals.
ARA TechBis Sdn Bhd was established in November 2001 and is a fully owned Malaysian company registered with the Ministry of Finance Malaysia. The company has been quite illustrious in bringing out very successful smart partnership from across the sphere to provide cost effective solutions and at the same time ensure the transfer of technology to develop local ingenuity. ARA TechBis’ incumbents are well experienced and possess the imperative acumen, ability to deliver the needs of the Malaysian ICT industry and farther.
ARA TechBis Sdn. Bhd. has strategic business association with global IT companies including but not limited to Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, Nortel, Pyro Telecom, Cadi Scientific, etc., to offer a full array of ICT solutions to its clients in Malaysia. ARA TechBis services include solution architecture, design, engineering, implementation and managed services.
Besides being one of the leading IT companies in Malaysia, we also provide next generation software application development. We combine our multi-domain and cross technology expertise and a complete suite of managed services for networks, servers, operating systems, databases, and storage, to provide our customers with a single point of accountability.