- To be the leading and preferred one-stop office furniture centre.
- To provide creative, stylish and ergonomic office furniture at competitive price, excellent quality, with prompt deliveries, pre and after-sales service, through our customer’s focused and continuous improvement initiatives
Sales and marketing
Please log in to view salary
728 & 730, Batu 4 1/2, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Maintaining and building long-term relationships with both existing and potential customers alike
- Providing sales support, including product and technical knowledge to the customers
- Nurturing excellent levels of customer service
- Identifying and developing solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Assisting with tenders and quotations
- Working toward defined KPIs to drive and grow sales turnover and market share
- Proactively maintaining a keen awareness of market developments and recognizing where these changes provide opportunities for developing the company’s business and product portfolio
- Promoting the company’s professional image throughout the region
- Liaising with colleagues across the company to provide the highest level of service to customers
- Possess Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Business Studies
- At least 2 years of working experience in outdoor sales
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Mandarin
- Exceptional sales skills
- Proactive approach to business development, identifying opportunities for sales growth
- Experience in sourcing and making own appointments
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally
- Confidence, self-motivation and an appetite for challenging work, possessing the energy to drive activity, and the passion to fulfil the role
- Positive, cheerful and likeable personality, allied to a determination to succeed
- Accuracy, and an organised approach to an ever-changing work pattern
- Willing to work in Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
- Full-time employment in a friendly, well-established company with an excellent reputation, and a strong and expanding product portfolio
- A remuneration package that rewards achievement: competitive salary, an attractive incentive scheme, petrol and handphone allowances will be offered
- Extensive induction and thorough training to ensure your success
We provide attractive remuneration inclusive of medical benefits, miscellaneous allowance, yearly bonus, career growth, uniform, hostel accommodation (if necessary) & other fringe benefits.
Priority to those who able to commence work immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
VISION & MISSION
WHO WE ARE?
- Over the years through innovations, evolutions and adaptations to the market trend and style, had today being one of the leading manufacturer and marketer in office furniture in Malaysia. Our products concept and design are acceptable domestically and internationally.
- From a modest beginning as a trading company has now grown up into one-stop office furniture centre. Our showroom situated in Kuala Lumpur city centre having 6 factories in Sungai Buloh and Kuang in Selangor with a total workforce of 400 people.
- With a complete range of office furniture which exceeded more than 1,000 of standard models as well as custom designed offers the benefits of being one-stop office furniture centre to our customers and clients. The acceptance of our products by corporate offices, learning institutions, government agencies, hospitals and overseas buyers is a testimony towards our products quality and price competitiveness.
- Philosophy of continuous improvement and development should position us to stay focus on our customers highly expectations on quality, competitive price, speedy delivery, pre-sale consultation and after-sales service.