At aminia, our customers are at the core of everything we do, and we’re committed to providing them with top-notch service. We’re searching for a support representative who is passionate about helping others, who can proactively offer solutions and ideas that will delight our customers. This position is responsible for managing sensitive customer interactions, proposing creative solutions, and establishing rapport with our engaged community through our
- Helpdesk and Support Forums
- Support Email Mailbox
- Social Media Channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube).
Support driven. You have a passion for problem-solving and enjoy being challenged. Helping others comes naturally to you. You also love social media and understand the importance of brand consistency.
Perceptive and empathetic. You proactively anticipate customer needs. You can adapt your tone and approach to fit a diverse range of customer personalities and situations.
Honest and authentic. You’re comfortable being yourself and genuinely enjoy connecting with others. You express yourself openly and respectfully, and function well as part of a team.
Reliable and accountable. You’re consistent, dependable, and adhere to a set work schedule.
You take ownership over the quality of your work and make an effort to improve.
Innovative. You're a creative thinker who can offer solutions to the trickiest conundrums. You bring compelling ideas to the table in an effort to catalyze positive change.
What would you be doing actually
- Monitor Support Desk Email/Plafform, Forums, Social Media or Website Inquiries for Support or Product Inquiries
- Log cases in the Support Portal and tracking the cases within the set SLA and KPI's
- Escalation to relevant team members for resolution and following up with them
- Follow up with Field Engineers for updates
- Be the Customers fronting Person for all Support request and ensure timeline updates to customers
- Innovate new Support methods and taking ownership of your own Support unit.
- Present the Support status and weekly updates on Team meetings.