Looking to hire a Senior Performance Marketer for MY, SG, AU, HK (APAC) and more
The Senior Performance Marketer drives the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement. The Senior Performance Marketer works closely with all marketing teams in target-setting as well as post-campaign evaluations.
Your responsibilities will range from planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all online performance marketing activities around Paid Search, Natural Search, Email and Affiliate Marketing.
•Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
• Track and evaluate KPIs of all paid marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.) by country and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
• Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
• Work with affiliate networks to recruit new affiliates and negotiate commissions, build relationships and increase engagement with existing affiliates, ensuring the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials.
• Plan email-marketing calendar and executions in close cooperation with Brand Marketing. Manage the execution of these campaigns. Measure results and ROI of these campaigns. Build an email-target database and define opportunities to grow the size of the database.
• Work with the Brand Marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels (onsite, social, mobile, stores) and to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages.
• Site optimization: Define opportunities on site (structure) and content to drive Search Engine Optimization
• Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders