Scope of the role includes:
To be fully in charge of end-to-end financial processes and projects within the group of Companies under Amazin’ Graze Group:
- including all bookkeeping and accounting-related processes, ensuring that the company data are compliant with financial audit requirements and company regulations, payroll, payments, bank reconciliation etc.;
- Ensure daily accounting processes are established efficiently in line with compliance and auditing needs with proper documentation in place;
- Review and recommend accounting standards, policies and processes according to regulatory and industry standards for each accounting entity (Chart of accounts, recognition of large expenses etc.);
- Manage the execution of AR collection processes in minimizing overdue ARs and bad debts;
- Manage, measure and control the company’s working capital and funds;
- Liaise with external auditors, accountant and company secretary on financial reporting needs.
2. Play a very strategic role in supporting the Company's growth:
- Understand the company's growth plans, its financial goals, major departmental planning and what is actually happenings on the ground;
- Translate these insights into strategies and plans to ensure that the Company achieves its financial goals;
- Interpret how the Company’s plans and unfolding events will impact budgeting, P&L, cash flow & balance sheet;
- Play an activist role in identifying major initiatives to improve the company’s financials (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet) and work with different departments to implement these initiatives;
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research and modelling for senior company leadership, support major departmental project analysis and validation of plans against company’s financial goals.
3. Compliance - keep abreast of financial laws and regulations that the Company should abide by and work with the Company management to ensure compliance.
4. Leadership & management
- a great team player and leader who can motivate and mentor the finance team to work to their best potential and contribute positively to Company morale;
- work with and support major departmental managers to implement financial initiatives to achieve the company’s financial objectives.
5. Reporting & Advisory - keep company management and key members of the Company abreast with the financial health of the company with up to date financial statements, what's going well, challenges and potential risks and dangers and provide solutions; support Company management with decision making
6. Investor relations - work with Company Management to identify funding opportunities (equity & debt), review implications for the company and prepare reports and plans accordingly for the purpose of fundraising.