Please log in to view salary
Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Demonstrable experience in formulating and solving business problems using mathematical/statistical constructs in order to derive insight into systems.
- Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing.
- Focus on image/video analytics projects by applying techniques in machine learning, deep learning, and statistical algorithms
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.).
- At least 3 years' of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience in custom vision analytic by using Microsoft Azure, Google Vision, Amazon Rekgnition or etc is added advantage
- Fluency in a programming language (R,Python, SQL) is added advantage