Please log in to view salary
Shah Alam/ Setia Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Coming up with ideas and developing commercially-appealing designs and prints for a variety of fabrics.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for future colletions.
- To responsible for conceptualize design, sourcing, and research product ranges.
- To ensure all design materials prepared and produced are well quality, standard and are cost effective in line with the company image.
- To be able to analyze market / fashion trends and propose new designs according to market trends.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Textile Design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and graphic software e.g. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent sense of pattern, design and creativity.
- Passionate and posses good fashion sense and knowledge in Textile Design.
- Candidates must be creative, resourceful and willing to take challenges.
- Able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time.
- Reliable, dedicated and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow a brief to tight timeline.