Please log in to view salary
Setia Alam, Selangor
About The Job
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to use different types of photographic and videographic equipment and software.
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment
- Understanding of artificial and natural lighting and how it affects different settings, shapes and skin tones.
- A keen eye for detail and a well-developed artistic and creative aesthetic.
- Filming and editing content creation for digital marketing platform.
- Taking the brief to understand specifications and working closely with our creative team to develop the concept.
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods and arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming
- Basic knowledge on videography and photography.
- Applicant must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, adobe after effects, light room and illustrator or other photography and videography specific software.
- Experience and competency in studio lighting is a must.
- Have good professional sense in taking photos and flatlays.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks such as shooting and editing skills.
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques.
- Required to have own equipment - Camera equipment (digital cameras, video recording cameras)