Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology. Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Please log in to view salary
KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
About The Job
- Work with Hiring Managers to proactively develop and implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across all of our CEG offices globally as needed
- Screen CVs, conduct interviews (skype and face-to-face) and negotiate offers with candidates
- Continuous process improvement to optimize
- Volume recruiting for junior to mid-level roles
- Carry out direct sourcing and complex searches for senior positions
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant knowledge of the recruitment practices and sourcing channels (job boards, social media groups, community forums, etc.) of your target markets
- Manage and administer online tests and assessments for candidates
- Direct sourcing of candidates through LinkedIn and local resume databases
- Continuously pipeline candidates for future hiring waves
- Coach and train recruitment interns and participate in graduate hiring, career fairs and assessment centers as needed
- Advise hiring managers on interview best practices, recruitment process and recommend online testing tools
- Organize and coordinate interviews
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across Agoda including with hiring managers, HR and operations
- Provide regular reporting to hiring managers about the status of hiring supported by recruitment data
- Minimum one year recruitment experience
- Strong sourcing skills with recruitment tools such as LinkedIn.
- Excellent English and preferred Chinese language fluency.
- Experience with high-volume recruiting
- Strong understanding of recruitment principles and able to handle recruiting multiple roles simultaneously
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to create and give presentations to other stakeholders
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills; strong time management; attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience an advantage.
- Experience of employment branding strategies a plus.
- Project management experience and skills a plus.
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA
Agoda is a travel company and we want our team to reflect the diverse cultures and interests of the many travellers that we serve. We recruit people from across the world and have a team who come from over 60 nationalities and speak over 40 different languages. We also have rhythmic gymnasts, swing dancers, medieval cosplay enthusiasts and former pop-music idols in our team, reflecting a workplace culture that welcomes and celebrates unique and creative people from all walks of life.
We get support for the things that matter to us
We get support for the things that matter to us
We offer a comprehensive benefits program to complement your life at Agoda, including: insurance, provident fund contributions, relocation support, staff discounts on Agoda products and more.
Health and Wellbeing
We believe that healthy people are happy people and support health and fitness initiatives like all-company sports days, running and cycling clubs, and high-energy team building challenges.
Learning & Development
We work hard to provide our people with opportunities to develop their careers and professional skills through online learning and instructor-led training.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Our people are passionate about causes that give back to the community and so are we. We provide support to CSR initiatives like blood donation drives, charity marathons, fundraising cycling events and more.
We live and work where most people only holiday
Our operating headquarters are based in the Thai capital of Bangkok, where we employ over 1,000 people from around the globe. While it’s 30°+ outside, Agodans don’t sweat, knowing they have the coolest jobs out there. If you’re successful at getting a role based in Bangkok, we’ll provide relocation support for you and your family to help you move and settle into your new environment.