We are a bunch of fun and awesome individual who are passionate about the products and solutions that we invented. We embrace the culture of work hard, play hard. Most importantly, we love what we do and do what we love!
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
UOA Business Park, Selangor
About The Job
- Responsible to create new thinking idea, innovative creative and graphic concepts that support the company’s brand, marketing, products and web graphic.
- Create design concepts, graphics and layouts for products illustrations, events, exhibition, festival decoration, promotional displays and websites.
- Assist the creative visual team from concept to completion, translating marketing objectives into creative strategies and ensuring that creative output adheres to brand standards and delivers business results.
- Design overall layout for website, promotional, advertisement and revise, edit, proofread content, and conduct quality control.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department for any activities, promote the company, print material graphic and online materials graphics.
- Research current trends in new technology, like printing production techniques, computer software, and design trends which could help elevate the potential results of marketing initiatives and strengthen the overall brand image of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design or related fields.
- General knowledge in Adobe after effect and Adobe animate and basic video editing is preferred.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin to liaise with associates
- Required skills: Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Animation
- Detail and quality-oriented, with strong collaboration and cross-culture communication skills
- Positive attitude, result oriented, team player and able to work under stress with minimum supervision
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
Founded in 2019, ACO Tech Sdn Bhd is a joint venture company under three parent companies; Proton, Altel, and ECARX. We pioneer intelligent and connected lifestyle through our ideas and solutions, bridging the five elements of the driver’s personal space and independent mobility – comfort, convenience, performance, security, and safety. Moving at a progressive pace, we shape the urban lifestyle through innovative connected car applications and solutions namely intelligent driving HD map, big data, and IoT cloud. We aim to create, collaborate, and invent new driving experiences.