We are a bunch of fun and awesome individual who are passionate about the products and solutions that we invented. We embrace the culture of work hard, play hard. Most importantly, we love what we do and do what we love!
Creative - Visual Design (Graphics, Interior, UI/UX, etc.)
Please log in to view salary
UOA Business Park, Selangor
About The Job
Internship - Graphic Designer:
- Translate marketing objectives & key messages into effective creative visuals.
- Strategize with the marketing team on latest marketing campaigns and ideas.
- Produce creative designs for brand identity design, marketing collateral, digital advertisement, web UI/UX design, mobile application interface design.
- Monitor design consistencies of ATL & BTL creatives: website, emails, social media posts, & other related platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with technical and brand standards.
- Create designs of visual merchandising materials: brochures, posters, etc.
- Basic video editing skills are a plus.
Internship - Digital Marketing
- Oversee and manage all the company’s social media accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and WeChat accounts. Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Perform daily media monitoring and flag news/issues of interest.
- Assist on company’s website content and overall digital marketing strategy.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Assist team in research, outline and write media materials, including but not limited to press. releases, briefing documents, speeches, and reports.
- Manage media enquiries and interview requests.
- Evaluate speaking opportunities for spokespersons and requests for partnerships and sponsorships.
- Any other matters assigned as per business requirements.
Internship - After Sales Support
- Responsible for assisting in answering customers complaints or query in social media and phone calls.
- To monitor and control the IHU (Infotainment Head Unit) issues in the markets.
- To collect and compile all customer complaints data.
- Keep tracking the customer complaint cases status.
- To assist in attending customer cases in service centre when necessary.
- Analyse and provide reports on complaint data analytics.
- Add articles to the client and customer knowledgebase.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Multimedia Design, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising, Management or related fields.
- Initiative, creative, analytical and results oriented.
- Highly adaptable, patient, organized, disciplined and able to follow-up on tasks, good in time management and able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment.
- Clear and concise communications skills, both written and verbal, in English & Bahasa Malaysia. (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
Founded in 2019, ACO Tech Sdn Bhd is a joint venture company under three parent companies; Proton, Altel, and ECARX. We pioneer intelligent and connected lifestyle through our ideas and solutions, bridging the five elements of the driver’s personal space and independent mobility – comfort, convenience, performance, security, and safety. Moving at a progressive pace, we shape the urban lifestyle through innovative connected car applications and solutions namely intelligent driving HD map, big data, and IoT cloud. We aim to create, collaborate, and invent new driving experiences.